Amazon’s fall Prime Day event is underway. For more deals we recommend across all categories, check out our full roundup here.
Apple rarely discounts its own products, so if you want to score a great deal on a pair of AirPods or a MacBook, it’s best to set your eyes on third-party retailers like Amazon. If you missed out on the Apple discounts we saw during the first Prime Day, however, Amazon’s October Prime Day event has brought some of them back. Despite the fact we’re down to the final hours, we’re still seeing steep discounts on Apple Watches, iPads, and even the new second-gen AirPods Pro with USB-C, which launched less than a month ago.
Below, we’ve rounded up the best Apple deals you can currently get at Amazon and other retailers, so even non-Prime members can save before the clock strikes midnight.
The best deals on Apple earbuds and headphones
The second-gen AirPods Pro improve upon the original with better noise cancellation, enhanced sound quality, and onboard volume controls. The latest refresh also ships with a USB-C charging case, as opposed to Lightning. Read our review.
The Beats Fit Pro earbuds have integrated wing tips that help keep them secure during runs and workouts. They also have excellent noise cancellation, and their sound has just the right amount of bass and kick to keep you motivated. Read our review.
- The second-gen AirPods are down to $89 at Amazon and Walmart. Although the four-year-old earbuds lack the newer AirPods’ water resistance and the noise cancellation found in the Pro models, they still deliver good sound quality and reliable performance. Read our review.
- Speaking of older earbuds that are still good, the Beats Powerbeats Pro have dropped to an all-time low of $149.95 ($100 off) at Amazon. The buds are designed for workouts, with over-ear hooks that should fit securely in your ears during intense workouts and long runs. Read our review.
- The last-gen Beats Studio Buds are selling for just $89.95 ($60 off) at Amazon. The comfortable earbuds offer USB-C support and good sound quality, even if their noise cancellation doesn’t compare to the new Beats Studio Buds Plus. Read our review.
Verge Deals on X (formerly known as Twitter) /
Join more than 51,000 followers and keep up with the best daily tech deals with @vergedeals
The best iPad deals
Apple’s entry-level iPad from 2021 has a 10.2-inch screen, an A13 Bionic chip, and a 12MP front camera that supports Apple’s Center Stage feature. It’s also compatible with the first-gen Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard and is the only iPad that still has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Apple’s revamped iPad Mini ditches the home button and opts for a larger edge-to-edge display. It also comes outfitted with a faster processor, support for USB-C, and a top-mounted power button that moonlights as a Touch ID sensor. Read our review.
The latest iPad Air retains the iPad Pro-esque redesign of the 2020 model but does away with the A14 Bionic processor in favor of Apple’s fast M1 chip. It also comes in one of five colors and boasts a 12MP front-facing camera with support for Apple’s Center Stage feature. Read our review.
- You can buy the Wi-Fi-enabled, 11-inch iPad Pro from 2022 with 128GB of storage on sale for $749 ($50 off) at Best Buy. Apple’s latest iPad Pro is equipped with the new M2 chip, which allows for faster performance and support for the new hover feature when used with the second-gen Apple Pencil. Read our review.
- The latest 12.9-inch iPad Pro is on sale at Amazon with 128GB of storage and Wi-Fi for $1,049 ($50 off). The tablet sports a higher-quality Mini LED display than the 11-inch model but otherwise shares many of the same features. Read our review.
The best MacBook deals
Apple’s latest MacBook Air sports a 15-inch display and is equipped with Apple’s M2 chip. It features a larger display and better speaker array than the 13-inch MacBook Air from 2022. Read our review.
The redesigned MacBook Air is a thin, lightweight device powered by Apple’s latest chip. The M2 model also touts a 1080p webcam and a better display than its predecessor while retaining features like long battery life and MagSafe charging. Read our review.
The best Apple Watch deals
The rugged Apple Watch Ultra 2 comes in one size: 49mm. It offers the brightest display of any wearable in Apple’s lineup, along with better battery life and improved performance. It sports Apple’s new S9 SiP, too, allowing you to take advantage of Apple’s new double-tap feature. Read our review.
Miscellaneous Apple deals
Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack is the only option for magnetic wireless charging on the go that is integrated with iOS for visible charge levels. It does not pack enough juice to fully charge Apple’s more recent models, but it’s convenient for top-ups in a compact package. Read our review.
- Amazon is selling Apple’s official MagSafe-compatible iPhone 15 cases made of silicone for $44.99 ($4 off). Cases for older phones like the iPhone 14 Pro Max are also on sale at Amazon, with the MagSafe-compatible leather case starting at $52.99
selling for $55.99 ($3 off).
- You can buy Apple’s 96W USB-C Power Adapter for $49.89 ($30 off) at Amazon, which is an all-time low. The adapter is compatible with a variety of MacBooks, including some of the latest MacBook Airs and MacBook Pros.
Update October 11th, 8:22PM ET: Updated pricing, removed expired deals, and added a new deal on Apple’s 96W USB-C power adapter.