Amazon is once again throwing a massive sale on an assortment of its own devices for Cyber Monday this year, including Fire TV sticks and TVs, Echo speakers, and Kindle e-readers.
Not that we’re complaining. A lot of the standout deals we last saw during Amazon’s recent Prime Day event are back after all, giving you yet another opportunity to save on the new Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max, the Echo Pop, and the Kindle Scribe, among other tech. In some cases, Amazon is even offering steeper discounts than we saw in October, which is also the case at Best Buy, Target, and other retailers.
Here, we’ve rounded up the best Cyber Monday deals you can already get on Amazon devices. We’ll also continue to update this post, along with our guide to the best Cyber Monday deals.
The best TV and streaming device deals
Amazon’s latest streaming stick is faster than its predecessor with Wi-Fi 6E and double the storage. It also now displays widgets and artwork when idle while continuing to offer a terrific selection of streaming apps and Alexa integration.
Amazon’s Fire TV Omni QLED features built-in microphones for Alexa commands, low input lag, and support for two-way video calling. It also provides access to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, and most major streaming services.
- Amazon’s new Fire TV Soundbar is on sale at Amazon for $99.99 ($20 off), which matches its best price to date. The 24-inch soundbar offers robust sound for its size, along with compatibility with Amazon’s streaming devices and Fire TV televisions. It also supports Dolby Audio and Bluetooth as well as both ARC and eARC. Read our hands-on impressions.
- You can buy the Alexa Voice Remote Pro for $27.99 ($7 off) at Amazon and Best Buy. The backlit remote features a pair of programmable buttons and, should you ever lose it, comes with a remote finder feature so you can easily find it by asking Alexa where it is. Read our review.
The best video doorbell deals
The flagship Ring doorbell has the best video quality, good connectivity, and excellent motion detection. It works smoothly with Amazon Alexa but is expensive, requires a subscription for most features, and doesn’t offer 24/7 recording. Read our review.
The newest Ring doorbell adds better video quality, head-to-toe view, and speedy response times for a battery doorbell. It works great with Amazon Alexa and can record locally to a Ring Alarm Pro, but the battery still only lasts two months.
- The Blink Video Doorbell is once again cheaper than ever at $47.49 (half off) at Amazon and Best Buy with a Blink Sync Module 2 included, which allows for local storage. The 1080p video doorbell is our favorite budget option, namely because it supports essentials like motion-activated recording and alerts, two-way audio, and night vision.
- There’s a Ring Video Doorbell and Echo Show 5 (third-gen) bundle for $64.99 (65 percent off). Not a bad deal if you were planning on getting both.
- Another bundle has the Ring Video Doorbell and the Ring Stick Up Cam for $99.99 ($80 off).
The best smart display deals
Amazon’s new Echo Show 8 features spatial audio and room adaptation software for improved audio quality. It also displays a different homescreen on its eight-inch display when you stand near it or further away. Read our review.
Amazon’s rotating Echo Show 10 has a motor within its cylindrical base that lets its 10.1-inch display spin around to find you so you’ll always have the screen within view. It’s the best smart display for making video calls. Read our review.
The best speaker and earbud deals
Amazon’s second-gen Echo Buds offer a comfortable design, good ANC, and a natural ambient sound mode. They support hands-free Alexa commands as well. Read our review.
The best security camera deals
The Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro delivers high-quality video with adjustable, accurate motion detection, 2,000 lumens of light, and a good digital zoom. It offers smart alerts for people or motion and works with Ring or Alexa apps but not any other smart home platform.
The 1080p Blink Outdoor 4 security camera offers support for motion detection, night vision, and two-way audio. There’s the option of local recording with the Sync Module 2, and unlike the third-gen model, it supports person detection and has a wider field of view.
- The Blink Wired Floodlight Camera is available for $49.99 (half off) at Amazon, matching its best price to date. Based on our limited time testing the device, we think this could be a good budget-friendly pick. It offers 2,600 lumens of brightness, records in 1080p, and comes with on-device processing of people alerts.
- The Blink Mini is on sale again for its all-time low of $19.99 ($15 off) at Amazon. The basic 1080 security camera supports two-way audio and can send notifications when it detects motion, but you’ll need to pay extra for a subscription if you want to take advantage of cloud storage and access other features. Read our review.
- Amazon is selling the latest Ring Indoor Cam for $29.99 (half off), which matches its Prime Day price. The wired security camera comes with a physical privacy shutter and records in 1080p. Note again, however, that you’ll need to pay for a subscription to use some features, including the ability to view motion-activated recordings.
- You can buy the Ring Stick Up Cam for $59.99 ($40 off) at Amazon, which matches its all-time low. You can mount the battery-powered camera just about anywhere, letting you use it both indoors and outdoors.
The best e-reader and tablet deals
- Amazon is also offering an assortment of discounted Kindle bundles for the Kindle Scribe ($340.97) as well as the latest Kindle Kids ($132.97) and Kindle Paperwhite Kids ($167.97). The latter two are similar to the standard models but lack ads and come with optional parental controls. All of the bundles include various accessories, though, like covers and power adapters as well as screen protectors for the kid-friendly e-readers. Read our reviews of the latest Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite.
- The standard Kindle is down to $79.99 (20 percent off) for the ad-supported version and $99.99 for the ad-free version.
- The Kindle Paperwhite is 15 percent off at $119.99 for the ad-supported version and $139.99 ($20 off) for the ad-free version.
- Meanwhile, the Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition is $50 off at $139.99. The Signature Edition gets you wireless charging, an auto-adjusting front light, and 32GB of memory.
The 2023 Fire HD 10 sports a 10.1-inch 1080p display and 3GB of RAM, which is plenty if you’re streaming or browsing. It’s lighter than the last-gen model, too, and comes with support for both the Made for Amazon Stylus Pen and Amazon’s handwriting recognition technology.
The latest Fire HD 8 is Amazon’s eight-inch Fire HD tablet. Its display isn’t as sharp as the Fire HD 10’s, but it’s still a good, basic entertainment device with long battery life and access to apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, TikTok, and more.
The best deals on other Amazon devices
Amazon’s Smart Air Quality Monitor touts a compact design, voice alerts, and automated triggers that allow it to turn on air purifiers and other Alexa-enabled devices. It lacks a display, however, and pairs best with an Echo device. Read our review.
Eero’s Pro 6E mesh router is the Amazon-owned company’s last-gen model. It supports the 6GHz Wi-Fi band with speeds of up to 1.3Gbps and covers up to 2,000 square feet with one unit. Wired speeds can go up to 2.5Gbps. Read our review.
- Amazon is selling the midrange Eero 6 Plus — a dual-band, gigabit mesh router — for $89.99 ($50 off), its lowest price to date. You can also buy a pack of two or three for $154.99 ($85 off) and $194.99 ($105 off), respectively.
- The Amazon Echo Glow is once again matching its all-time low of $16.99 ($14 off) at Amazon. The kid-friendly smart lamp can play music and change color while simultaneously functioning as an Alexa-enabled sleep timer.
Feeling a little overwhelmed on what deals to pounce on? Need some tech buying advice? Our Verge Deals team is here for your retail therapy, and we’ll be answering your burning shopping questions for Cyber Monday live on November 27th at 11AM ET. Leave a question here.
Update November 27th, 6:46PM ET: Vetted existing deals and adjusted pricing as necessary.