The hard-to-resist holiday sales have officially arrived, with many headphones and earbuds from the biggest tech brands discounted to their lowest prices ever for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. And if you’ve been holding off for the best possible savings on something from Apple, Sony, Samsung, Google, and other brands, you’re likely not going to do better than these early Cyber Monday 2023 offers.
I’m not expecting any major new products from the biggest headphone makers anytime soon, so you don’t need to worry about buyer’s remorse should you decide to jump on any of the deals below. Heading into the colder months, it’s always worth factoring in that headphones can double as earmuffs on a morning commute. But at the same time, it’s hard to beat the flexibility and compact form factor of the latest earbuds. Who says you need to pick one or the other?
The best earbud deals under $100
Samsung’s budget-friendly Galaxy Buds FE offer some very good sound and noise cancellation for the money. They also feature a return of the wing tip design from the older Galaxy Buds Plus, the fit of which some may prefer. Read our review.
These AirPods are Apple’s second generation of true wireless earbuds and the cheapest model in the AirPods lineup. Though they’re from 2019, they remain a reliable pair of buds with solid sound quality. Read our review.
Anker’s Soundcore Sport X10 headphones have powerful bass, flexible ear loops that keep them in place, and an IPX7 rating for water and sweat resistance. They can also provide up to eight hours of continuous battery life. Read our review.
- If you’re someone who doesn’t like the feel of in-ear earbuds, Amazon’s latest Echo Buds are worth a look, and they’re currently on sale at Amazon for a very low $34.99 ($15 off). The “semi in-ear” fit means your ears won’t have that plugged-up sensation, and you’ll be able to maintain awareness of all that’s happening around you.
- Google’s Pixel Buds A-Series earbuds are on sale for $59 at Amazon and Best Buy, down from their usual price of $100. If you want a simple, dependable pair of earbuds for an Android phone, it’s hard to go wrong with these — even if they lack active noise cancellation and other features of the pricier Pixel Buds Pro. Read our review.
- If you don’t like wearing earbuds in your ears while working out, you can pick up a pair of the wraparound Shokz OpenRun Pro for $99.95 ($80 off) at Best Buy. They’re a good pair of open-ear headphones that leave your ears exposed, allowing you to listen to music without sacrificing your safety.
The second-gen AirPods Pro improve upon Apple’s original pair with much better noise cancellation, improved sound quality, and onboard volume controls. The latest refresh also ships with a USB-C charging case, as opposed to Lightning.
Sony’s flagship WF-1000XM5 noise-canceling earbuds improve upon the previous model with richer sound quality, slightly more powerful ANC, and vastly improved comfort thanks to their reduced size and weight. Read our review.
- Apple’s third-gen AirPods are on sale for $139.99 ($30 off) at Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy with a Lightning-only charging case, which matches their all-time low. You can also buy the buds from Costco with a MagSafe charging case for the same price if you’re a member. Compared to their predecessor, the third-gen earbuds sound better, feature an IPX4 water resistance rating, and offer shorter stems. Read our review.
The Beats Fit Pro earbuds have integrated wing tips that help keep them secure during runs and workouts. They also have excellent noise cancellation, and their sound has just the right amount of bass and kick to keep you motivated. Read our review.
With dynamic, rich sound and the best noise cancellation available in true wireless earbuds, the Bose QuietComfort Ultra Earbuds are a terrific pick if you want to listen to your music in peace. Read our review.
Google’s Pixel Buds Pro are the company’s first earbuds to include active noise cancellation. They combine impressive sound, great battery life, and good comfort — all without the connection issues of earlier models. Read our review.
- Apple’s AirPods Max are back down to $449.99 ($100 off) at Amazon and Best Buy, which remains their second-best price to date. They don’t have all the same new software features as the AirPods Pro, but they’re luxurious, sound great, and you can’t beat Apple’s transparency mode. Read our review.
- You can buy Sony’s last-gen WH-1000XM4 at Amazon, Best Buy, and B&H Photo for around $228 ($120 off), which is one of their best prices to date. The newer XM5 boast better sound and noise cancellation, but the WH-1000XM4 still sound terrific and drown out noise remarkably well. They’re also easier to carry around while traveling since you can fold them down when it’s time to stow them. Read our review.
Bose’s latest flagship headphones are a replacement for the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 that offer a more travel-friendly design, spatial audio, better call quality, excellent comfort, and some of the best noise cancellation around. Read our review.
- Bose’s Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 have been replaced by the recent QuietComfort Ultra Headphones, but there’s still plenty to like about the last-gen pair — comfort, excellent voice call quality, and more — especially at a discounted price of $259. You can pick them up at either Amazon or Best Buy at the discounted sale price. Read our review.
Feeling a little overwhelmed on what deals to pounce on? Need some tech buying advice? Our Verge Deals team is here for your retail therapy, and we’ll be answering your burning shopping questions for Cyber Monday live on November 27th at 11AM ET. Leave a question here.
Update November 27th, 4:05PM ET: Vetted existing deals and adjusted pricing as necessary.