It’s nearly Thanksgiving, which means it’s time for some wild Black Friday weekend deals. And the official Verge store is no exception: today through Monday, you can save big on merch from The Verge.
Here’s a quick breakdown of our major offers:
- 30 percent off of all T-shirts, including our three brand-new designs: Content Moderation, Org Charts, and “What is a Photo?”
- 30 percent off of all hats, including beanies and baseball caps
- 40 percent off of ceramic mugs, including the ones seen on The Vergecast
- 25 percent off of AirPods Pro cases, available for Decoder and The Vergecast
- 20 percent off of all sweatshirts, including crewnecks and hoodies
- 20 percent off of our eco-friendly tote bag designs, including the USB-Sea
- Up to 50 percent off of sticker sheets
- Premium wallpaper packs for just $0.99
- Homeland Anthology ebook for just $4.99
Check out some of the items on sale:
Additionally, if you spend more than $50 you can add a set of pins from The Verge to your cart for free. There are two sets to choose from featuring various iconic wallpaper designs from The Verge’s reviews over the years. Get a gift for the Verge fan in your life (or yourself, we’re not judging) and save some money while you’re at it.
Shop The Verge store Black Friday deals /
Check out deals from The Verge, including up to 30% off of apparel
Shop The Verge store holiday gift guide /
Check out some brand-new designs just in time for the holidays.