What drives innovation? To help answer this question, Amgen collaborated with The Nation of Artists on Innovation², a series that highlights how some of the brightest minds think about innovation, what fuels their tenacity and how pushing against the status quo allows them to truly make a difference in the world. Each episode features one innovator from within Amgen and one innovator from another field. The conversations are inspiring and entertaining, highlighting their personal contributions to today’s cutting-edge science and innovation.
INNOVATION² WITH AMGEN
Learn more about how innovators think and drive change in this series of compelling conversations
Check out all eight episodes of Innovation²:
- “Changing a Mindset,” featuring Phuong Khanh (PK) Morrow, Vice President of Global Development at Amgen, and Mike Pell, Director of The Microsoft Garage
- “Nurturing Innovation,” featuring Ray Deshaies, Senior Vice President of Global Research at Amgen and Anousheh Ansari, CEO of XPRIZE Foundation
- “Making an Impact,” featuring Cathy Critchlow, Vice President of Research and Development Data Strategy at Amgen and Lauryn Nwankpa, Head of Social Impact at Dave; former Head of Social Impact at Headspace
- “It Takes Tenacity,” with Peter Kufer, Vice President and Innovator of BiTE® Technology at Amgen and David Putrino, Head of Rehabilitation Innovation at Mount Sinai Hospital
- “A Lesson in Perseverance,” featuring Rusty Lipford, Director of Inflammation and Oncology Research at Amgen and Aaron Horowitz, co-founder & CEO, Sproutel
- “Synchronicity, a Catalyst,” featuring David Reese, Executive Vice President, Research and Development at Amgen, and Jim Reese, former Chief Operations Engineer (and employee #18) at Google and current advisory board member for Harvard Medical School Department of Biomedical Informatics
- “Changing the Status Quo” with Rob Lenz, Senior Vice President of Global Development at Amgen, and Aprille Ericsson, Aerospace Engineer at NASA.
- “Obliterating Obstructions,” with Jane Parnes, Executive Medical Director of Medical Sciences at Amgen, and Nina Tandon, CEO and Co-Founder at EpiBone, Inc.