Boom. We are out of here, but not before we deliver one last hard-hitting Las Vegas-style Vergecast. We hope you enjoyed our Vergecasts this week because we really enjoyed doing them even though we could barely even focus on the cameras in front of our faces for lack of sleep, vitamin D, and food that didn't come out of a can or a cup. See you next week! Boom.
- 03:30 - Behringer's iNuke Boom is the essence of Vegas
- 05:00 - Apple audits reveal additional cases of underage and involuntary labor, joins FLA
- 17:00 - FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski on SOPA, Reddit, and the future of the internet
- 26:16 - Lumia 900 to be released in March, says Nokia developer newsletter
- 29:00 - Vizio at CES 2012: laptops, all-in-ones, and a new tablet
- 33:35 - Sony still working on OLED display tech, developing Crystal LED 'in parallel'
- 52:40 - Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga: a Windows 8 laptop that bends backwards into a tablet (hands-on video)
- 01:04:20 - The Verge logo gets Cubified