Lumigon is back with the T3, the follow-up to its T2 smartphone, and the Danish company is attempting to raise the bar by including a night-vision camera, a first for a smartphone. The T3 comes with a 4MP night vision camera with dual IR flash that will allow you to take pictures in complete darkness. The rest of Lumigon's new flagship is no slouch either, with a serious lineup of specs (outside of the crappy display):
- Marine-grade 316 stainless steel chassis and damage resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 4.8-inch Super AMOLED 720p display
- Android 6.0
- MediaTek Helio X10 2.2 GHz 64-bit octa core CPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal memory
- 13MP rear camera with dual tone flash, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 5MP front camera
- 4MP night vision camera with dual IR flash
The T3's high-grade stainless makes it one of the most resilient metal smartphones on the market. It isn't the most aesthetically pleasing phone, but it is dust and water resistant, comes with a 360-degree fingerprint sensor, and is even available in a 24-karat gold version. But let's be real, the only reason to get this phone is for the night vision camera, and if you're thinking about picking one up, it's going to cost you. The Lumigon T3 starts at $740 ($925 if you live in Europe), and is available now on Lumigon's website and through select dealers.
Update: June 6th, 3:45PM: Updated to include non-EU pricing.