The Apple HomePod is on its way. It’s been delayed for months, but while its arrival is exciting, Sonos is absolutely not going to let a young buck in the smart speaker game steal its thunder — even if it comes from Apple. After Apple announced that the HomePod would retail for $349, Sonos fired back immediately, announcing that for a limited time, you can now get two Sonos One smart speakers for $349. The Sonos is one of the best smart speakers on the market, and it’s a system that we’re already well familiar with. Get it before promotional stock runs out.
- Samsung is offering an exclusive deal for readers of The Verge on its Limited Edition Star Wars Stormtrooper POWERbot. With the exclusive promo code H56OGOTPS, readers can get this automated vacuum for just $349, down from $599.
- All-new 4K Ultra HD Fire TV with HD Antenna at Amazon for $69.98 (usually $89.98)
- All-new 4K Ultra HD Fire TV with Alexa Voice Remote at Amazon for for $54.99 (usually $69.99)
- As mentioned, the Sonos One is back on sale. You can get a pair of one of our favorite speakers for just $349, a $50 discount, which you can find at Amazon, Sonos, and B&H.
- Ultimate Ears ROLL 2 Bluetooth Speaker at Dell for $49.99 (usually $99.99).
- Bose QuietComfort Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones at Best Buy for $159.99 (usually $279.99).
- Harman Kardon is once again offering its 5.1-channel home theatre speaker system for $224.95, down from $799.95.
- Philips SHP9500S Over-Ear Headphone at Newegg for $69.99 (usually $159.99)
- LAST CALL: Sennheiser’s HD 58X Jubilee Headphones from Massdrop are available for $149.99 until Sunday, January 28th. Get these popular Sennheiser exclusives before they’re gone.
- LAST CALL: TEAC Turntable and Speakers at Massdrop for $99.99 (usually $134.99). This deal is available until Sunday, January 28th.
- Samsung is currently running great deals on TVs until February 3rd. Everything from Curved 4K to QLED Ultra-HD models are being marked down hundreds of dollars.
- 55-inch Q7C Curved QLED 4K TV at Samsung for $1,699.99 (usually $2,999.99).
- 55-inch Q7F QLED 4K TV at Samsung for $1,499.99 (usually $2,799.99).
- 55-inch Q6F Special Edition QLED 4K TV at Samsung for $999.99 (usually $1,799.99).
- 55-inch MU9000 4K UHD TV at Samsung for $1,199.99 (usually $1,999.99).
- 49-inch MU8000 4K UHD TV at Samsung for $699.99 (usually $1,199.99).
- 58-inch MU6100 4K UHD TV at Samsung for $599.99 (usually $899.99).
- Raspberry Pi 3 bundles are back on sale at Massdrop and Amazon. The Massdrop kit is available as a baseline bundle for $69.99 or an LCD touchscreen bundle that is available at checkout for $99.99, a $35 savings. Massdrop’s bundles end on January 28th. Amazon is currently offering a Model B kit for $45.57 with the promo code 6OOQOSHO. They’re all great deals, so if you want to start tinkering with a Raspberry Pi, you can’t go wrong here.
- Acer 17.3-inch Acer Aspire Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop Computer at B&H for $349 (usually $599).
- Apple 15.4-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar at B&H for $1,799 (usually $2,399).
- Dell 15.6-inch Dell Inspiron Gaming Laptop at eBay for $469.99 (usually $649.99).
- Acer 12-inch Acer Aspire Switch 2-in-1 Notebook at B&H for $399 (usually $599).
- August Smart Lock (second generation) at Amazon for $116.99 (usually $229.99).
- Eufy Smart Plug (Alexa-enabled) at Amazon for $19.54 with on-page promo (usually $22.99).
Note: This post was updated to reflect the QLED TVs for sale at Samsung and new information on Sonos One’s pricing history. Additionally, Amazon devices and the Samsung vacuum deals were added on Sunday, January 28th.
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.