Two popular audio products are headlining this week’s tech deals: one that’s back after leaving us for a while, and another we featured last week that’s still on sale — the Apple AirPods and the Sonos Play:One, respectively. After being sold out for the bulk of the holiday season, AirPods are back at select retailers, like Target and Best Buy. They might not be on sale, and they’re already backordered at places like B&H, so get them while they last.
The Sonos Play:One is still on sale on Amazon and Best Buy for $139.99, down from $199.99. This deal was extremely popular with our readers last week, and we don’t know how long they’ll be available at this price, so take advantage while the deal is here.
- Sonos Play:One at Walmart for $168.99 (usually $223.99) and comes with an outlet shelf
- AirPods are back in stock at Walmart for $144.99, and you can also pick up the AirPod Silicon Hook Attachments on Amazon for $11.95 (usually $19.95)
- Marshall 04091793 Major II Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones on Amazon for $58.47 (usually $150)
- Beyerdynamic DT880 & DT990 32-Ohm Headphones at Walmart for $199.99 (usually $399.99)
- Photive CYREN II Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker at Walmart for $29.99 (usually $99.95)
- COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones on Amazon for $39.99 with the code XZA7K8SD (usually $69.99)
- Insmart Desktop Speakers on Amazon for $36.99 (usually $59.99)
- AUKEY Bluetooth Speaker with promo code AUKEYM13 on Amazon for $12.99 (usually $24.99)
- Sennheiser HD600 Open Back Professional Headphones on Amazon for $187 when you speak with an Amazon Harmony Associate (usually $399.99)
- Harman Kardon HK Traveler Silver Portable Bluetooth Speaker on Amazon for $100.94 (usually $149.95)
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones at B&H for $179.99 (usually $279.99)
- JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker on Walmart for $179.95 (usually $299.99)
- Apple Watch Series 3 is $50 off at T-Mobile with a 24-month installment Apple DIGITS plan
- Select FitBit Trackers are up to $50 off on Amazon. This deal is only available on January 6th.
- 15.6-inch Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series Notebook, a B&H expert’s pick, for $359 (usually $499)
- 15.4-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (late 2016 model) at B&H for $1,799 (usually $2,399)
- 9.7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Super AMOLED on eBay for $379.99 (usually $599.99)
- LG C7P-Series 55”-Class UHD Smart OLED TV, at Walmart for $1,496.99 (usually $2,996.99)
- Samsung 43-inch Class Samsung LED 4K Smart TV with free Sling TV Trial at Best Buy for $379.99 (usually $599.99)
- GoPro Hero 5 Session at Walmart for $199 (usually $299)
- Tile Mate Phone, Key and General Finder four-Pack at Walmart for $46.99 (usually $69.99)
- Philips Wake-Up Light with Colored Sunrise Simulation and FM Radio on Amazon for $104.99 with on-page coupon (usually $139.99)
- Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit on Amazon for $43.99 with code 5499MOO9 (usually $49.99)
- Aukey Wall Charger with 2 Outlets and 4 USB Ports on Amazon for $15.99 with promo code AUKEYS10 (usually $19.99)
- Aukey Power Strip with 4 USB Ports and 4 Outlets on Amazon for $15.99 with promo code AUKEYS08 (usually $19.99)
- Anker PowerPack with Quick Charge Portable Charger, Wall Charger and Cables on Amazon for $49.99 with promo code AKSD2837 (usually $79.99)
- Anker Wireless Charger Charging Pad on Amazon for $12.59 with coupon code ANKE2599 (usually $17.99)
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here. All prices are reflective