Not all Cyber Monday deals are doorbusters costing hundreds of dollars — many are for a few bucks (literally). If you’ve been stalling on purchasing something, here’s a list of goodies that are all under $40.
From games to smart speakers to streaming devices and even a pair of wireless headphones, these are some of the best deals that won’t break the bank.
- Sony PS Plus 1-year membership is $39.99 (usually $59)
- Logitech G430 gaming headset is $30 (usually $80) at Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg, and Walmart
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum gaming mouse is $35 (usually $80) at Best Buy,
Razer DeathAdder Elite gaming mouse is $40 (usually $70) at Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg or
- Corsair M65 Pro RGB gaming mouse is $30 (usually $60) at Best Buy and Newegg
- Logitech G Pro FPS gaming mouse is $30 (usually $70) at Best Buy
- PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller — jet black is $37.99 (usually $59.99)
- Xbox One S Wireless Controller in white or black is $46.99 (usually $59.99)
- Xbox Live 3 month Gold membership US/CA digital code is $14.99 (usually $24.99)
- Google Chromecast (Charcoal, 3rd Generation) is $25 (usually $35)
- Fire TV Stick is $24.99 (usually $39.99)
- Fire TV Stick 4K will be $34.99 (usually $49.99)
- Roku SE (in-store only at Walmart, comes with $35 Sling credit) is $20 (usually $49.99)
- Samsung 128GB microSD card is $19.99 (usually $41.99)