Black Friday may have come and gone, but Cyber Monday is here for shoppers who missed out on deals or want to ride the wave of more discounts. Walmart’s Cyber Monday deals started at 12AM ET today, Monday, November 26th, and there are a ton of price cuts on TVs, gaming laptops, and other fun tech accessories.
Below is our list of noteworthy tech gadgets that’ll be on sale for Cyber Monday, some of which are leftover from Black Friday. Some prices may already be in effect from this weekend’s sales, so if you spot an item you want, make sure to check it’s the best deal. If you want to take a look at more categories and items, you can check out Walmart’s Deals Hub here. For more Cyber Monday deals, check out The Verge’s curated list of deals from Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and more.
- Samsung 75-inch Class 4K Smart LED TV UN75NU6900 (2018 Model) is $1,197.99 (usually $1,497.99)
- Samsung 65-inch Class 4K Smart LED TV (UN65NU7200) with $20 VUDU Credit (2018 Model) is $747.99 (usually $998)
- Samsung 55-inch Class 4K Smart LED TV UN55NU8000FXZA (2018 model) is $847.99 (usually $1,399.99)
- Sharp 50-inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED TV (LC-50Q7030U) is $309.99 (usually $399.99)
- Sharp 65-inch Class 4K HDR LED TV (LC-65Q6020U) is $519.99 (usually $699.99)
Smart Home Accessories
- Straight Talk Prepaid Apple iPhone 6S Plus 32GB, Space Gray (Limit 2) is $229.99 (usually $399.99)
- Straight Talk Apple iPhone X Bundle with $45 airtime plan, Gray is $744 (usually $944)
- Straight Talk LG Rebel 4 Prepaid Smartphone (Limit 2) is $39.99 (usually $79.99)
- Beats Solo 3 are $239.95 (usually $299.95)
- Beats Studio 3 are $279.95 (usually $349.95)
Vizio 36-inch 2.1 Channel Soundbar System - SB3621n-E8 is $98 (usually $199.99)
- Xiaomi Mi Box is $44.99 (usually $59.99)
Lenovo Mirage Solo is $299.99 (usually $399.99) Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6-inch 16GB Android tablet is $129 (usually $189)