Amazon’s range of tech, including Fire TV streaming devices, Echo smart speakers and displays, Fire tablets, and more, were heavily discounted during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday period in late November, and the company is offering another chance to save before more holidays arrive.
Most of these deals are within $10 of being as good as we saw a few weeks ago, though the reader-favorite Ring Video Doorbell 2 with a free Echo Dot is coming back at its best-ever $169.99 price point.
December 24th is when these deals are set to expire, and we’ll note when the end date for a product differs.
- Fire TV Stick (latest gen) is $24.99 (usually $39.99)
- Fire TV 4K Stick is $34.99 (usually $49.99)
- Fire TV Cube is $69.99 (usually $119.99)
- Fire TV Recast (500GB) is $189.99 (usually $229.99)
- Fire TV Recast (1TB) is $229.99 (usually $279.99)
- Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet is $69.99 (usually $99.99)
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet is $89.99 (usually $129.99)
- Fire HD 10 Kids Edition tablet is $149.99 (usually $199.99)
- Fire HD 8 tablet is $59.99 (usually $79.99)
- Fire HD 10 tablet is $119.99 (usually $149.99)
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 and Echo Dot (latest gen) is $169 (usually $248.99)
Deals that expired on December 15th:
Echo Plus (latest gen) is $119.99 (usually $149.99) Echo Spot is $99.99 (usually $129.99) Echo Show (latest gen) is $179.99 (usually $229.99)