After Apple’s belated embrace of wireless charging, third-party electronics manufacturers have been working hard to win over iPhone users with 7.5W wireless chargers. One such company is Anker, who gave us an exclusive discount on their new PowerWave Wireless Charging Stand. Use code VERGEAAA to get the PowerWave Stand for $37.49 (25 percent off the MSRP, $49.99.) You can also get the previous model, the PowerPort, in a pad version for $14.99 with code VERGEAA2 (usually $19.99). Both of these deals end on Monday, April 16th. See our original post on this deal for full details.
Also ending this weekend are several deals on Amazon devices. Both of Amazon’s streaming devices, the Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, are on sale for $49.99 and $29.99, respectively (usually $69.99 and $39.99). Unlike the Fire TV Stick, the Fire TV is compatible with 4K displays. The Fire TV deals end on Monday, April 16th. Amazon Cloud Cams are discounted to $99 (usually $119.99), with a 3-pack for $289.97. The Amazon Key smart lock system is on sale for $169.99 (usually $289.98), though with Amazon’s acquisition of Ring, you can pick up an Alexa-enabled Video Doorbell at its permanently lowered price of $99.
Prime members can save even more on Amazon Kindles and Fire tablets. The Kindle e-reader is on sale for $49.99 (usually $79.99), while the higher-resolution Kindle Paperwhite is down to $79.99 (usually $119.99). Fire Tablets are up to $40 off, starting with the 8GB Fire Tablet 7 for $34.99 (usually $49.99). The Fire HD 10 with 1080p resolution and 32GB of storage is down to $109.99 (usually $149.99.) These deals end on Monday, April 16th.
- PowerWave Wireless Charging Stand at Amazon for $37.49 with code VERGEAAA (usually $49.99). This deal ends on Monday, April 16th.
- PowerPort Wireless Charging Pad at Amazon for $14.99 with code VERGEAA2 (usually $19.99). This deal ends on Monday, April 16th.
- PowerPort Surge Protector at Amazon for $26.99 with code VERGEAA4 (usually $34.99). This deal ends on Monday, April 23rd.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick at Amazon for $29.99 (usually $39.99). This deal ends at midnight on on Monday, April 16th.
- Amazon Fire TV at Amazon for $49.99 (usually $69.99). This deal ends at midnight on Monday, April 16th.
- Amazon Cloud Cam at Amazon for $99.99 (usually $119.99). This deal ends on Monday, April 16th.
- Amazon Key Kit at Amazon for $169.99 (usually $289.98).
- Prime Exclusive: Amazon Kindle at Amazon for $49.99 (usually $79.99). Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $79.99 (usually $119.99).
- Prime Exclusive: Amazon Fire 7 Tablet at Amazon for $34.99 (usually $49.99), Amazon Fire 8 Tablet for $54.99 (usually $79.99), and Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet for $109.99 ($149.99).
- Ring Video Doorbell at Amazon for $99.99 (originally $199.99).
- Seagate Backup Plus 8TB external desktop hard drive at Amazon for $154.99 (usually $249.99).
- SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSD card at Amazon for $199.99 (usually $249.99).
- WD Blue 1TB PC SSD at Newegg for $229.99 (usually $299.99).
- G-Technology 2TB mobile USB hard drive at B&H for $64.95 (usually $89.95).
- Logitech Z207 2.0 Multi-device Bluetooth Stereo Speakers at Amazon for $23.99 (usually $49.99).
- Logitech MX Sound 2.0 Multi-device Bluetooth Stereo Speakers at Amazon for $79.99 (usually $99.99).
- JBL Clip 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker at BestBuy for $39.99 (usually $59.99).
- Factory Renewed Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System at Bose for $179.95 (usually $249.95).
- Corsair K63 Cherry MX Red Mechanical Gaming Keyboard at Amazon for $59.99 (usually $79.99).
- Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset at Samsung, Best Buy and the Microsoft Store for $399 (usually $499).
- Razer Basilisk Gaming Mouse at Amazon for $59.99 (usually $69.99).
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.