Hopefully you’re spending the long weekend enjoying warm weather, but if you’re also in the market for some new gadgets, you may want to block off a few hours to check out all of the tech deals happening this weekend. It’s no Black Friday, but the internet’s next big sale event won’t be until Amazon Prime Day, which takes place in July (probably).
Many retailers have already started discounting some of our favorite tech, from TVs to laptops to headphones. We’ll be updating this post as new deals drop, so be sure to check back all weekend for the most up-to-date deals.
The big-box retailer is running several great Memorial Day deals, including the Apple sale we highlighted last week and discounts on major appliances, but the most exciting are the discounts on 4K TVs. Models from budget TCL smart TVs to high-end Samsung QLED TVs are marked down for the long weekend. Our favorite picks from Best Buy’s TV and Home Theater sale are listed below.
- LG C8PUA-Series 55-inch 4K UHD Smart OLED TV for $2,299.99 (usually $2,499.99)
- Samsung Q6F-Series 4K UHD TV 49-inch model for $799.99 (usually $899.99), 65-inch model for $1,799.99 (usually $2,199.99)
- TCL 4-Series 65-inch 4K UHD Smart TV for $649.99 (usually $699.99)
- Vizio M-Series 55-inch 4K XLED Smart TV for $599.99 (usually $699.99)
Microsoft, Dell, HP, and Lenovo
PC manufacturers are discounting some of our favorite laptops and desktop PCs from high-end gaming rigs to affordable 2-in-1 business laptops. Particularly noteworthy is Microsoft’s sale on the Surface Laptop. (The Microsoft landing page includes a quote from Dan Siefert’s review.) The Verge also loved the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, which is on sale at Lenovo’s website. Dell is offering 10 percent off its already discounted XPS series of PCs with code XPSMEM10. Here are your best bets from this weekend’s PC sales.
- Dell XPS 15 Laptop for $1,439.99 with code XPSMEM10 (usually $1,749.99)
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon starting at $1,063.30 with code THINKMEMORIAL (usually $1,519)
- HP Omen Gaming Desktop for $1,239.99 (usually $1,739.99)
- HP Spectre x360 15t Touch Convertible Laptop for $1,219.99 (usually $1,419.99)
- Microsoft Surface Laptop starting at $799 (usually $999)
- Dell Inspiron 17 5000 Laptop for $599.99 (usually $799.99)
eBay’s pre-Memorial Day sale wasn’t very exciting, but for the main event they’re offering a few tech deals that are worth checking out.
B&H and Adorama
Both B&H and Adorama are running some great deals this weekend, and B&H offered Verge readers a few exclusive discounts on a GoPro Drone, the new LG V30S ThinkQ phone (in Moroccan Blue, matte or glossy), and a Ring Pro video doorbell. The exclusive deals end on Monday, May 28 unless otherwise stated.
- LG V30S ThinQ 128GB Smartphone Unlocked in Moroccan Blue at B&H for $679.99 with code MDSKIM2 (usually $929.99).
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro at B&H for $190 with code MDSKIM1 (usually $223.99). Ends Sunday, May 27.
- GoPro Karma Quadcopter at B&H for $750 plus $150 gift card (usually $900)
- Certified Refurbished Dell Latitude E5270 ant Adorama for $350 (usually $600)
- Sonos One 2-pack at Adorama for $379 (usually $398)
Massdrop isn’t running any Memorial Day sales, but a few of the deals we called out last week have a limited quantity still available. The B78 OLED TV from LG is on sale for $1,299.99 ($1,499.99 at LG) through the end of the day today, Wednesday, May 23rd. The $199.99 Massdrop-exclusive Sennheiser HD 6XX headphones are available through Friday, June 1st. They’re basically identical to Sennheiser’s HD 650 headphones, which The Verge called “the perfect headphones,” only $200 cheaper.
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.