Memorial Day may be over, but some of the best tech deals we’ve seen this year are just beginning. If you’re in the market for a new TV, Samsung’s QLED TVs are some of the best available. You can pick up the 49-inch ClassQ6F version at Samsung today for $799.99, a full $500 off MSRP. If you’re looking for something a little more affordable, Walmart is running a sale on mid-priced 4K TVs — both the 43-inch Vizio Class FHD and Hisense’s 49-inch Smart LED TV are on sale for for $219.99 each. (The Hisense is a better deal, since it’s usually priced at $349.99.)
PC gamers may also want to check out some of the monitors on sale this weekend. B&H is running a sale on computer monitors through midnight tonight, June 2nd. The best deal is probably on the 24-inch Samsung C24FG70. Pick up this curved LCD monitor for $199.99, or $100 off MSRP. You can also save 33 percent off a 25-inch Alienware monitor at Jet or 17 percent off a 31.5-inch curved ASUS monitor at Amazon.
- Anker Nebula Capsule Smart Mini Projector at Amazon for $309.99 with the on-page promotion plus a free case with code CCNEBULA (usually $399.99).
- Samsung 49” Class Q6F Special Edition QLED 4K TV at Samsung for $799.99 (usually $1,299.99).
- Vizio 43” Class FHD 1080P LED TV at Walmart for $239.99 (usually $258).
- Samsung 40” Class 4K 2160P Ultra HD Smart LED TV at Walmart for $397.99 (usually $547.99).
- Hisense 49” Class 4K Ultra HD 2160p HDR Smart LED TV at Walmart for $219.99 (usually $349.99).
- Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker at Walmart for $1198.99.
- Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System at Bose for $199.99 ($249.99 new).
- Audio-Technica ATH-S700BT Wireless Over-Ear Headphones at Amazon for $99 (usually $129).
- Powerbeats 3 Wireless Earbuds at Walmart for $85.99 (usually $199.95).
Computers and Accessories
- Microsoft Surface Pro - 12.3” - Core i5 7300U - 4 GB RAM - 128 GB SSD at Jet for $937.73 (usually $1,149.99).
- Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor at Walmart for $319.99 (usually $499.99).
- Samsung C24FG70 24” 16:9 Curved LCD Monitor at B&H for $199.99 (usually $299.99). Ends Saturday, June 2nd at 11:59 PM ET.
- ASUS VA326H 31.5” Full HD 1080p Curved Monitor at Amazon for $379.98 (usually $452).
- Acer Aspire 7 15.6” Core i7 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Gaming Laptop at Walmart for $649.99 (usually $799.99).
- Anker USB-C to HDMI Adapter at Amazon for $15.99 with code ANKERC86 (usually $23.99).
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.