The best time to buy gadgets during the summer is usually around July 4th or Amazon Prime Day, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t a few sales worth checking out in the meantime.
Razer is offering special weekend sale on a few of its Razer Blade gaming-focused laptops. While every model is receiving some kind of discount, the best deals are for the Razer Blade Stealth 13 and the Razer Blade Pro 17. They might look similar, but keep in mind that these are two very different models. The Blade Stealth 13 is a capable laptop with tremendous battery life and a high-resolution display, and it’s been marked down $200 this weekend. The Razer Blade Pro 17 is $500 off this weekend. It’s bigger and comes with a couple of other freebies like a Razer Hammerhead Bluetooth headset and Razer Rogue backpack.
If you’re in the market for a phone, the Moto G6 has a small discount through Amazon’s Prime Exclusive program. We will likely see a better deal on the G6 and the cheaper Moto G6 Play variant, which is now available for preorder, later this year. But if you need a phone right now, it’s a decent option for less than $250. Slim on bezels and bloatware, the G6 maintains features like a fingerprint sensor, expandable storage via microSD card slot, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Finally, another deal worth your consideration is a heavily discounted 2.1 LG soundbar from Massdrop. LG makes plenty of soundbars, but this one stands out, thanks to its Dolby Atmos support, which adds extra depth and verticality to the sound profile that defies this soundbar’s size and speaker count. It’s also Google Cast-ready, meaning you can cast audio from your phone, tablet, or computer. Shouting hands-free commands will also work fluidly, so long as you have a Google Assistant-loaded speaker like Google Home in the same Wi-Fi network.
- Roku Ultra 4K HDR set-top box at Amazon for $79 (usually $99)
- LG SK8Y 2.1 soundbar with Dolby Atmos at Massdrop for $299 with an estimated ship date of July 13th (usually $499)
- Moto G6 at Amazon for $234 (usually $249)
- Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL are 15 percent off on the Google Store with unique codes sent to select Pixel users (ask around in the comments!)
The Steam Summer Sale has begun, bringing an abundance of good deals for gamers. We’ve found a few worth checking out on Steam, but other game stores across the web are having sales, too:
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds at Steam for $19.99 (usually $29)
- Grand Theft Auto V at Razer Game Store for $19.80 (usually $59)
- Steam Controller at Steam for $33.49 (usually $49) It’s ideal for use as a Bluetooth controller for the Steam Link app on Android and iOS
- Steam Link at Steam for $2.50 (usually $49)
- HP Omen external GPU/SSD enclosure with Thunderbolt 3/USB-C at HP for $249 (usually $299)
- Razer Blade Stealth 13 at Razer is $1,299 (usually $1,499)
- Razer Blade Pro 17 at Razer is $1,799 (usually $2,299)
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here. All prices are reflective of the time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.