Father’s Day is next Sunday, June 17th, which means you have a little over a week to find a gift for the dad in your life. The Verge’s Graduation Gift Guide is a good place to look for ideas for Father’s Day gifts, but you can also check out some of the sales that retailers like Best Buy and Walmart are running.
Whether your dad is into the latest gadgets or is more of a tech novice, a new TV is always a hit. Walmart, Vizio, Best Buy, and B&H all have some great TVs on sale right now. Smart home tech is also a super dad-friendly pick. The Amazon’s Echo Dot, Echo Show, and Ring Video Doorbell 2 are all discounted this weekend.
For dads who are a little wary of virtual assistants, a good choice is the Amazon Tap, which is currently discounted to $99.99. It’s Alexa-enabled, but you have to push a button to talk to the smart assistant unless you enable hands-free mode in the app. We got one for my father-in-law last year, and he loves it.
- Samsung 65-inch NU8000 Series 4K HRD smart TV at Best Buy for $1,299.99 (usually $1,699.99)
- Vizio M-Series 65-inch Class 4K HDR smart TV at Vizio for $999.99 (usually $1,299.99)
- Vizio D-Series 65-inch Class 4K HDR smart TV at Vizio for $779.99 (usually $799.99)
- Vizio E-Series 65-inch Class 4K XLED smart home theater display at Walmart for $599.99 (usually $898)
- Vizio P-Series 55-inch XLED Pro home theater display plus $100 gift card at B&H for $899 (usually $999)
- LG 43-inch LED 4K Ultra HD TV at Walmart for $299.99 (usually $349.99)
- Apple TV (fourth generation) at Best Buy for $139.99 (usually $149.99)
- Mohu Blade HDTV antenna at Amazon for $31.95 with code 20BLADESAVE (usually $49.95)
- Ring Video Doorbell at Amazon for $99 (usually $149)
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 at Amazon for $169.15 (usually $199)
- Echo Show at Amazon for $149.99 (usually $229.99)
- Echo Dot at Amazon for $39.99 (usually $49.99)
- Eufy Lumos Smart Bulb two-pack at Amazon for $25.99 (usually $34.99)
- iClever Smart Plug Wi-Fi mini outlets 2-Pack at Amazon for $24.99 with code SMARTPLUG9 (usually $29.99)
- Tap Bluetooth speaker at Amazon for $99.99 (usually $129.99)
- SoundLink Revolve+ Bluetooth speaker at Bose for $269.95 (usually $299.99)
- Bose Solo 5 TV sound system at Bose for $224.95 (usually $249.95)
- SoundTouch 10 speaker at Bose for $179.95 (usually $199.95)
- Sony WH1000XM2 noise-canceling wireless headphones at Walmart for $298 (usually $348)
- OontZ Angle 3 portable Bluetooth speaker at Amazon for $20.99 (usually $44.99)
- MOVADO Bold Connected II smartwatch at B&H for $295 (usually $795)
- Anker 10W wireless charger at Amazon for $16.59 (usually $21.99)
- Anker PowerCore portable charger at Amazon for $29.99 (usually $35.99)
- Apple iPad (fifth Generation) 32GB at Walmart for $249 (usually $329)
- Apple iPad (fifth Generation) 128GB at Walmart for $329 (usually $429)
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to firstname.lastname@example.org and find more Good Deals here. All prices are reflective of the time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.