Update: The deals below are outdated. If you’re looking for headphone deals happening during Prime Day 2019, we’ve collected all of the best deals. One such deal includes Microsoft’s Surface Headphones for $189.99 (usually $349.99).
Finding cheap headphones is easy enough, but the best ones are those that also sound good for the bargain. We’ve sorted through all the deals during Amazon Prime Day to find the best all-around options in each form factor category, including the most affordable and premium headphones that you should check out.
- Anker SoundCore Spirit Sport are $32.99 with an offer code exclusive to readers of The Verge: VERSDC03 (usually $39.99)
Plantronics BackBeat Fit are $47.99 (usually $71)
- Panasonic ErgoFit with microphone are $11.90 (usually $19.99)
- Master & Dynamic MH30 are $199 with promo code MH30FLASH at checkout (usually $299)
- Skullcandy Hesh are $49.99 (usually $99)
- Audio Technica ATH-M50x are $111.75 (usually $149)
- Sony WH-CH700N wireless noise-canceling headphones are $98 (usually $199)
- Bose QuietComfort QC25 noise-canceling headphones are $125 (usually $279)
- Audio Technica ATH-ANC9 noise-canceling headphones are $119 (usually $199)
Sennheiser HD 4.50 wireless noise-canceling headphones are $99 (usually $199)
It’s important to note that non-Prime members can also find some excellent deals for headphones (and beyond) outside of Amazon. If you’re looking for all the best sales elsewhere, check out our anti-Prime Day list that we’ll be updating all day.
Last updated July 17th, 9:37PM ET.