Amazon Prime Day, Amazon’s made up holiday of deals and discounts, is basically Black Friday in July. Dell is making that comparison explicit this year, by running a “Black Friday in July” sale that not-so-coincidentally coincides with Amazon’s annual extravaganza.
Like Prime Day and actual Black Friday, Dell’s Black Friday in July sale is happening over the course of a few weeks: July 2nd – July 23rd. Some deals are running now, with mega-discounted doorbusters dropping throughout the sale. These deeply discounted products will likely sell out during the limited-time doorbuster events, so if you see a deal you want to grab, it may be a good idea to bookmark the page and set a reminder on your phone. Members of Dell’s Financial Services, Advantage Loyalty Rewards, and Member Purchase Program will have early access to doorbuster deals.
Whether you’re specifically in the market for a Dell product, aren’t an Amazon Prime member, or just can’t get enough tech deals this summer, Dell’s Black Friday in July sale is a perfectly solid alternative to the Prime Day madness. The Verge’s best bets are below.
- Inspiron Desktop 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, Windows 10 Home, 12GB memory, 1TB hard drive — $499.99 (usually $679.99)
- Dell G3 17 — $749.99 (usually $849.99)
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Cancelling Headphones — $169 (usually $279)
- Logitech K480 Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard — $29.99 (usually $49.99)
- Starts at 11AM ET on Monday, July 9th: Alienware Aurora — $1,199.99 (usually $1,699.99)
- Starts at 11AM ET on Tuesday, July 10th: Dell 27 Gaming Monitor - S2716DG — $399 with $100 gift card (usually $799.99)
- Starts at 11AM ET on Tuesday, July 10th: Ultimate Ears BOOM 2 Bluetooth speaker — $59.99 (usually $179.99)
- Starts at 11AM ET on Wednesday, July 12th: Alienware 15 — $1,399.99 (usually $2,149.99)
- Starts at 5PM ET on Thursday, July 13th: Dell G5 15 — $899.99 (usually $1,049.99)