It’s always nice when Black Friday and Cyber Monday come to an end. The surge of emails quiets down (at least a little bit), and you can survey the damage to your bank account. Hopefully, you got the things you needed or wanted.
If, for whatever reason, you missed out on the sale festivities, there are still a few more deals (some of them are brand-new for today) that you can check out below. The barrage of deals has definitely slowed down, but you still have a chance to save a bit of money on popular tech throughout the week. And this is where you’ll find the best price cuts.
We’ll be cutting down this list as deals slip away.
Phones, wearables, and accessories
- Samsung Wireless Charger Duo is $39.99 (usually around $59)
- LG G8 ThinQ is $399.99 (usually $849.99) at Amazon
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 starts at $849.99 ($100 off) and includes free Galaxy Buds at the Microsoft Store. If you want a bigger phone, the Galaxy Note 10 Plus is also discounted $100 down to $999.99 at the Microsoft Store.
- The Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS, 40mm) is $354.99 (Costco), which is almost $50 off the price that Apple sells it for
- The Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS, 44mm) is $384.99 (Costco), which is around $50 cheaper than usual
- The Xbox One S All-Digital (disc-less) console is $159 at Walmart. The price has gone back up to $249 at most retailers, so this might be your last chance to grab a steeply discounted console.
- Samsung’s 512GB microSD card is $64.99 (usually $89.99)
- Beats Studio 3 noise-canceling headphones are $209.99 (usually $349.99) at Best Buy
- Jabra Elite 85h wireless noise-canceling headphones are $199.99 (usually $299, beating the Black Friday price by $50) at Amazon
- Sony’s WH-1000XM3 are $278 (usually $349.99) at Amazon and $279.99 at Best Buy
- For the second-generation AirPods with a standard (plug-in) charging case, Best Buy has them $144.99 ($20 off), as does Target
- Bose QuietComfort II noise-canceling headphones are $299 ($50 off) at Best Buy and Amazon
- Toshiba 50-inch Fire TV Edition 4K HDR TV with Dolby Vision is $279.99 (usually $380.99) at Amazon
- 65-inch Samsung Q70 series QLED 4K HDR is $1,199.99 at Best Buy (usually $1,399)
- 55-inch Samsung Q70 series QLED 4K HDR TV is $997.99 at Walmart or $999.99 at Best Buy (normally $1,499)
- The microphone-free Sonos One SL is $149 ($30 off). It’s available through Sonos, B&H Photo, Amazon, and Best Buy.
Smart home tech
- The Sonos One (Gen 2) smart speaker with Alexa voice support is $169 ($30 off) through Sonos and at Amazon, B&H Photo, and Best Buy
- Echo Show 5 with a Wyze Camera costs $59.99 (usually $99.99)
- Echo Show 8 is $79.99 (usually $129.99)
- Eero mesh Wi-Fi system, which includes three Eero routers is $189 (usually $249)
- Blink XT2 three-camera kit is $184.99 (usually $249.99)
- Ring Alarm five-piece kit is $139 and includes a free Echo Dot (usually $199)
- Nest Wifi routers are $149 ($20 off) at the Google Store, Walmart, and Amazon
- Nest Wifi router and two points bundled with Stadia Premiere Edition is $398 ($80 off) at the Google Store. (Add both to your cart to see the discount reflected at checkout.)
- Google Nest Mini smart speaker pictured at the top of this post is $35 ($15 off) at the Google Store, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and B&H Photo
- The Google Nest Hub is $79 on the Google Store, and Target. That’s $50 off its original retail price, but it usually costs around $99.
Laptops and tablets
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 (Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 128GB storage) bundled with a black Type Cover is $599 (usually $959) at Best Buy and the Microsoft Store.
Verge Deals on Twitter /
Keep up with our best tech deals daily on Twitter with @vergedeals