Black Friday and Cyber Monday have come and gone, but some pretty decent deals are popping up. The Google Nest Hub is $79 and comes with a free Google Nest Mini if you buy it from the Google Store or Target. That’s the same price the Nest Hub was during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and the Nest Mini was on sale for $20 (now $35).
Here’s another deal: you can get the third-generation Echo Dot bundled with two Phillips Hue smart light bulbs for $34.99 on Amazon. This saves you $44.99, and starts your smart home system. You can use Alexa, the Echo Dot’s voice assistant, to control the light bulbs verbally.
This deal includes two A19 bulbs, and they’re Philips Hue’s newer Bluetooth models, so a hub isn’t necessary to get them working. However, you’ll be limited to pairing 10 bulbs via Bluetooth instead of up to 50 via the hub.
There’s also a good deal going on the Logitech MX Master 3 wireless mouse at Staples. If you purchase this item along with another item that brings your total over $100, you can save $25 when you use the coupon code 85015 at checkout. At $75, that’s the cheapest price that we’ve seen on this model yet, and you get free shipping (via SlickDeals).
The Verge’s Chaim Gartenberg said Logitech’s MX Master 3 mouse uses a new “Magspeed” scrolling wheel that has two modes that both offer smoother and quieter scrolling than before, and also, it conveniently charges through USB-C, can connect to up to three computers, and has a battery life of approximately 70 days.
Most Cyber Monday deals are gone, but it’s not truly over yet; several Cyber Monday deals remain. Here’s a list of some products you can still snag on sale:
- Toshiba 50-inch Fire TV Edition 4K HDR TV with Dolby Vision is $279.99 (usually $380.99) at Amazon
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 (Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 128GB storage) bundled with a black Type Cover is $599 (usually $959) at Best Buy and the Microsoft Store
- Sony’s WH-1000XM3 are $278 (usually $349.99) at Amazon and $279.99 at Best Buy
- The Xbox One S All-Digital (disc-less) console is $159 at Walmart. The price has gone back up to $249 at most retailers, so this might be your last chance to grab a steeply discounted console.
- Samsung’s 512GB microSD card is $64.99 (usually $89.99)
- Samsung Wireless Charger Duo is $39.99 (usually around $59)
<strong>Verge Deals on Twitter</strong> /
Keep up with our best tech deals daily on Twitter with @vergedeals