Amazon Prime Day 2019 runs on July 15th and 16th, but you don’t have to shop at Amazon to get some great deals. Several other retailers, including Target, B&H Photo, Best Buy, and more, are getting in on the savings, too. What’s better is that most retailers across the US don’t require a membership.
It’s still worth checking out the best Amazon Prime Day 2019 deals, if only because there’s a good chance that your preferred retailer will be able to price-match a product that you’re interested in buying.
We’ll be adding new deals as we happen upon them, and removing inactive deals, so that you have an up-to-date look at what’s on sale.
- Microsoft Surface Headphones are $189.99 at Microsoft Store (usually $349.99). This matches the price that Amazon had yesterday.
- Various Blu-Ray movie collections, including The Mel Brooks Collection, John Wick, The Matrix, The Dark Knight, and more are discounted at Best Buy
- LG 55-inch C8 4K HDR OLED TV is $1,299 at Dell (comes with a $300 Dell gift card)
- LG 65-inch C8 4K HDR OLED TV is $1,599 at eBay (usually $2,096)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K HDR TV (model NU6900) is $397.99 at Walmart (usually $527.99)
- Samsung 65-inch 4K HDR TV (model NU6900) is $597.99 at B&H Photo (usually $827.99)
- Samsung 75-inch 4K HDR TV (model NU6900) is $997.99 at B&H Photo (usually $1,497.99)
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit 2100 wireless earbuds are $59.99 at Best Buy (usually $99.99)
- Ultimate Ears Boom 3 Bluetooth speaker is $119.99 at Best Buy (usually $149.99)
- Asus 15.6-inch gaming laptop (9th Gen Intel Core i5, GTX 1660 Ti, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD) is $899.99 at Walmart (usually $1,299)
- Asus 17.3-inch gaming laptop (Ryzen 7 CPU, GTX 1650, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD) is $749.99 at Best Buy (usually $999.99)
- Microsoft is bundling a free set of Surface Headphones with the Surface Book 2, starting at $1,699
- Drop’s Vast gaming monitor (35 inches, curved, 3440 x 1440, 144Hz refresh rate) is $401 (usually $549)
- Intel 660p 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD is $172.99 at Newegg with the offer code EMCTCUA22 used at checkout (usually $194.99)
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS, 40mm) is $349 at Best Buy (usually $399)
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS, 44mm) is $379 at Best Buy (usually $429)
- Garmin Fenix 5 is $449 at Wellbots with the offer code TV50 used at checkout (usually $499)
- The Nintendo Switch console and Xbox One S (All-Digital) console are oddly being bundled together at Google Express for $399 (before tax). Enter the offer code GOTURE at checkout.
- Monster Hunter: World for PC is $26.99 at Fanatical
- Nintendo Switch consoles come with your choice of a game (five Nintendo-published options) and an accessory at Walmart for $329
- Xbox One S consoles include an extra wireless controller, plus a HyperX Cloud II headset for $302 at Walmart
- Xbox One S 1TB includes two wireless controllers and three months of Game Pass for $229 at eBay
- Seagate 2TB hard drive formatted for Xbox One is $79.99 at Target (matches Amazon’s price)
- Xbox One S and X console bundles aren’t discounted, but include an extra wireless controller and Halo 5: Guardians for no additional charge at Best Buy
- Sony PlayStation Classic mini retro console is $19.99 at Best Buy. This is the lowest price yet.
- Team Sonic Racing is $29.99 on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One at Best Buy
- MLB The Show 19 for PS4 is $29.99 at Target (usually $59.99)
Phones / tablets
- Samsung Galaxy S10E (unlocked, 128GB storage) is $549.99 at B&H Photo (usually $749.99)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (unlocked, 128GB storage) is $699.99 at B&H Photo (usually $899.99)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (unlocked, 128GB storage) is $799.99 at B&H Photo (usually $999.99)
- Samsung.com is offering the same prices on unlocked S10 devices, as well
- You can get up to $500 off of a Samsung Galaxy S10 at Best Buy when you activate carrier service, bringing the price of the phone down to $499
Connected home / security
Google Nest Hub (formerly the Home Hub) is currently $59 instead of its usual $129 price at eBay. This is the lowest price that we’ve seen for this smart display.
- A two-pack of Google Home speakers costs $99 at Target (usually $99 per device)
Drones / action cameras
- DJI Osmo action camera is $319.99 at B&H Photo (usually $336.99)
- DJI Osmo pocket gimbal is $319.99 at B&H Photo (usually $349.99)
- DJI Mavic Air drone in onyx black is $679.99 at B&H Photo (usually $731)
- DJI Mavic Air drone “Fly More” bundle is $879.99 (usually $938.99)
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.