Halloween is almost here, and if you plan to spend your day playing video games and perhaps need a spooky game to play, Valve has kicked off its 2020 Halloween sale on Steam. PC Gamers can save on a number of titles until November 2nd at 1PM ET / 10AM PT. In these standout deals, Control Ultimate Edition is down to $28 (usually $40), Doom Eternal is down to $30 (usually $60), Hades is down to $20 (usually $25), Half-Life: Alyx is down to $45 (usually $60), and Resident Evil 3 is down to $30 (usually $60). We’ll highlight a few more deals below, but you can jump to the full list here.
While most of the deals in here are for horror games, a few games that have some spooky-themed elements incorporated are also discounted. There are even a few games in there that do not really pertain to the horror theme at all. But if you are looking to add some new games to your library, it’s worth taking a look.
Okay, here are a few more game sales I wanted to flag:
- Resident Evil 2 (Standard Edition) is $16 (usually $40)
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard is $10 (usually $30)
- Dead by Daylight is $8 (usually $20). Of course, if you want to pick up the recently released Silent Hill chapter for the game, you can grab Dead By Daylight - Silent Hill Edition for $25 (usually $55).
- Death Stranding is $42 (usually $60)
- Black Mesa is $10 (usually $20)
- Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition is $26 (usually $50)
- Little Nightmares is $4 (usually $20)
- Alien: Isolation is $10 (usually $40)
- The Persistence is $21 (usually $30)