What does a Mobile Podcaster do when the Mobile News Week is so dreamy? Simple: assemble a dream team to cover it. The Verge Mobile Triumvirate blossoms into a quintet of truly drawsome proportions with the addition of David Pierce and Engadget's Myriam Joire. Bow down--if not to the podcasters themselves, to the devices and topics covered herein.
- 00:02:00 - BlackBerry 10: new user interface, apps, and developer tools
- 00:54:00 - Samsung announces 1.4GHz Exynos 4 Quad processor for 'next Galaxy smartphone'
- 01:05:00 - HTC One X review
- 01:13:30 - CTIA Wireless 2012: an inside look at the US mobile industry's biggest week
- 01:16:50 - Smartphone market grows by over 40 percent, Samsung doubles share to take the global lead
- 01:18:50 - How long does it take to 'launch' a smartphone?