One S | HTC
In the wake of financial turbulence at HTC, the Wall Street Journal has uncovered a memo sent to HTC's staff in which CEO Peter Chou admits that the company has "multiple areas" that need fixing.
Hands-on photos of Pioneer's new speaker with wireless audio playback through either HTC Connect or AirPlay.
Sony wasted no time showing off its new relationship with HTC. Behind glass (sadly not playable) at its E3 booth we spotted HTC One X, One S, and One V running what's purported to be PlayStation Mobile (née PlayStation Suite).
T-Mobile has said that a fix is on the way for an issue affecting the HTC One S' battery life when using the Wi-Fi calling feature.
- T-Mobile promises fix for HTC One S Wi-Fi calling battery drain Apr 30, 2012, 5:22am EDT
- HTC One S for T-Mobile coming April 25th for $199.99 on contract Apr 18, 2012, 5:00pm EDT
- HTC and T-Mobile holding One S event April 18th Apr 11, 2012, 11:11am EDT
- HTC One S launching on T-Mobile April 25th? Apr 9, 2012, 8:38pm EDT
Carrier T-Mobile is launching a series of new ad spots featuring a tougher version of spokeswoman Carly, hoping to rebrand the company and drum up excitement for its phones.
HTC has responded to complaints that the One S's micro-arc oxidized finish is easy to damage.
Early adopters of the HTC One S are reporting that the device's micro-arc oxidized coating is cracking and scratching without stress being put on the device
- HTC One 'Google Edition' with stock Android reportedly in the works May 23, 2013, 8:44pm EDT
- HTC unveils the One SC, an unusually designed smartphone for China Sep 7, 2012, 2:32am EDT
- PlayStation Suite is now PlayStation Mobile, HTC first third-party hardware partner Jun 4, 2012, 10:08pm EDT
- Some HTC One X AT&T pre-orders arriving early May 4, 2012, 1:17pm EDT
While US carriers are busy strapping garish kickstands and silly new names atop the HTC One series, UK phone retailers are getting down to the business of selling the actual handsets. From today, O2, Vodafone, Three, Orange, and T-Mobile are all taking orders for the brand new One X and One S Android 4.0 smartphones from HTC.
In response to complaints from users of several devices, the developers of Instagram for Android have already pushed out an update intended to improve compatibility.
PocketNow has got its hands on the first press shot of HTC's EVO One, which looks set to be unveiled for Sprint at an event being held by the two companies on April 4th.