The Sony Xperia S, formerly known as the Nozomi, is one of the Sony smartphones announced at CES 2012. The Xperia S has a 4.3-inch 720p display, and is powered by a 1.5Ghz dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM. The Xperia S features both front and rear cameras, the latter of which is a 12.1-megapixel shooter.
What You Need To Know
- 4.3-inch 720p display is covered by scratch-resistant glass
- 12.1-megapixel rear camera features f/2.4 aperture and 1080p video recording
- Sony Entertainment Network software included
- Running Android 2.3 OS at launch, upgrade to Android 4 expected in Q2 2012
- Has a thin strip of LED lights adorning the bottom of the phone
The Sony Xperia S is the first product to emerge from the newly consolidated Sony Mobile group. Although it'll inevitably be treated as the bellwether for Sony's attempt at going it alone on the mobile front, this phone's design and development can rightfully be attributed to the former Sony Ericsson partnership. Whatever the logo at the top, the Xperia S comes with a clear mission to woo users with its dashing good looks and to keep them interested with a highly competitive spec sheet. Its...
Read the full review
|Screen size (diagonal)
|Launch OS version
No recent news about Sony Xperia S.
No recent discussions about Sony Xperia S.